Thursday, November 29, 2012

Final render and composited shot!

Day time!

These are rendered through Maya and composited in Photoshop.

This shows how I want the piece to look when it eventually makes it into some kind of game engine. I'm just starting to learn how to use the Unreal Development Kit, so it will be a while until I can get this kind of quality in a working game environment.                

Night time!

(used to emphasize the glowy light strips, which are hard to see in a day time lighting. Also adds a sci-fi kind of feel to it)






Soon I hope to get another blog going to show my progress in learning UDK, but school is picking up so who knows how much of that will happen.


Credit to Leonardo Covarrubias for the awesome CGFX shader:  "lcUbershader3.0"  -  blog.leocov.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment