Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pipe/Tube

This is an asset for a very large project that I've been slowly working on for several years. I'm trying to pump out certain completed assets for my portfolio. There seem to be lots of environment artist jobs out there, so I've got to continue improving my portfolio. That said, next I'll start working on the UVs and textures. Next post will most likely be the finished piece.

To give you a better idea of the size of this, here's it to scale next to your average 6ft person. Yes... it's big. One could even say ginormous, or upon see it say "Whoa...". It's "whoa-size".

The next step for this would be the interior... which will be a surprise for a later time.



Fun fact: "ginormous" is apparently an actual word (http://tinyurl.com/3xf7xy)

No comments:

Post a Comment